Community Supported Agriculture
2016 Membership Information
What is Community Supported Agriculture (CSA)?
Community Supported Agriculture is an international movement that connects community members and farmers. It is an opportunity for folks who like to eat locally grown organic fruits and vegetables to partner with people who like to grow them so that we all can benefit. The CSA we offer to you would provide you with fresh, in season fruit, vegetables and flowers on a weekly basis. This is either delivered to your home or picked up at your choice of 6 locations throughout the valley. We commit to providing these things to you in exchange for you providing us with financial support in the spring.
What this means for YOU:
- Weekly home deliveries or convenient pick-up from any one of 6 locations in Medford, Talent and Ashland.
- 2 size options
- 2 duration of season options
- Half Share option for every other week delivery or pick up
- Recipes and news from the farm
- 10% CSA Member discount at our Grower’s Market booth-use this for ANYTHING we sell, including plants!
- Personal satisfaction: You are contributing to the survival and success of a small family farm.
What this means for US:
- Healthy, co-operative existence: Your financial contribution in the spring is directly invested in seeds, soil amendment, and other necessities that we need early in the season to ensure season long production.
- Networking: Getting to know like minded folks in our community and continuing to spread positive practices.
- Expanding:Reaching folks who cannot for one reason or another come to our growers markets or buy our produce in grocery stores is important to us. The CSA is an opportunity for MORE people to eat healthy, eat locally grown, and eat organically.
Read More ➸
rogue valley csa, talent csa, southern oregon csa, medford csa, ashland csa, organic csa, csa delivery