Your Harvest Box:
2016 CSA Deliveries begin in June … stay tuned!!
We want you to be thrilled every week when you open up your harvest box. We want you to get all the things you want and we want you to try all the new things that you’ve never tried before. It is with that in mind that we configure what goes into your box every week. This also proves to be very educational, for you only get what is IN SEASON. Regardless of what you may see in the produce department at the grocery store, many specialty items actually have a much shorter availability, when grown locally. Through your CSA membership, we hope to educate, stimulate and fulfill all your appetites!
Each week your harvest box will contain items from each of these 5 categories, as they become seasonally available:
- Cooking vegetables: Beets, Broccoli, Cabbage, carrots, Onions, Beans, Peas, Corn
- Salad vegetables & Greens: Lettuce, Spinach, Kales, Chards, Arugula, Tomatoes, Cucumbers
- Salad mix: Our fresh mix of baby greens including up to 12 different types
- Flower bouquet: Fresh cut, in season flower bunches or mixed bouquets
- Seasonal varieties: Berries, Melons, Peppers, Tomatoes, Herbs, and other delights!