Your Harvest Box:
2013 CSA Deliveries begin Thursday June 6th!!!
We want you to be thrilled every week when you open up your harvest box. We want you to get all the things you want and we want you to try all the new things that you’ve never tried before. It is with that in mind that we configure what goes into your box every week. This also proves to be very educational, for you only get what is IN SEASON. Regardless of what you may see in the produce department at the grocery store, many specialty items actually have a much shorter availability, when grown locally. Through your CSA membership, we hope to educate, stimulate and fulfill all your appetites!
Each week your harvest box will contain items from each of these 5 categories, as they become seasonally available:
- Cooking vegetables: Beets, Broccoli, Cabbage, carrots, Onions, Beans, Peas, Corn
- Salad vegetables & Greens: Lettuce, Spinach, Kales, Chards, Arugula, Tomatoes, Cucumbers
- Salad mix: Our fresh mix of baby greens including up to 12 different types
- Flower bouquet: Fresh cut, in season flower bunches or mixed bouquets
- Seasonal varieties: Berries, Melons, Peppers, Tomatoes, Herbs, and other delights!
Harvest Box Options
Share Options Pick up or Delivery Cost
Half Share (12 Weeks) Pick up $276.00
Half Share (12 Weeks) Delivered 312.00
Partial Share 20 Weeks Pick up 460.00
Partial Share 20 Weeks Delivered 520.00
Partial Share 24 Weeks Pick up 552.00
Partial Share 24 Weeks Delivered 624.00
Full Share 20 weeks Pick up 640.00
Full Share 20 weeks Delivered 700.00
Full Share 24 weeks Pick up 768.00
Full Share 24 weeks Delivered 822.00
rogue valley csa, talent csa, southern oregon csa, medford csa, ashland csa, organic csa, csa delivery